- This is Riki's blog for the English Movie Seminar -
Ben Affleck
リンクを取得
Facebook
×
Pinterest
メール
他のアプリ
I chose the director Ben Affleck and I watched the trailer for and Gone Baby Gone. My impression of the trailers is I could see the political side, but I could see the fun of the action, the actors, and the acting.
I'm not good at horror and psycho. I had never been able to see a scary video work before, but when I saw the trailer for this lecture, there were many impressive scenes. I realized that there are various ways to express fear.
In today's class we learned about Stanley Kubrick. There are many violent scenes in his movies, but it was interesting because there was tension there.
I saw a Lincoln clip. He is a great president who has lost slavery, but for the first time he knows that he is struggling not only at work but also at home.
コメント
コメントを投稿